Scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by BornFree, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

I cant do this anymore... Its all happening again.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Lots of times there are things that are difficult or even impossible to do by ourselves. These are the times that you need to reach out for help, be it professional, family or friends, or here so you do not have to do it alone. Talk to us, here or pm me, and let us try to help find some answers with you?

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please PM me and tell me what is going on...you know I understand...much caring

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Hey....am txting you.... Talk with us.

5. BornFree

Thank you Ben , Sadeyes and Mo I just dont know anything anymore & all hope has kinda gone out the window. I am so sorry for my post I didnt mean to worry anyone. I just dont know what to say anymore so going to try sleep.

6. BornFree

Oh God I wish I could find the words... I guess the lack of sleep has f&%#@d with my head after getting letter today that pain clinic is only in oct then I still have to wait even longer for the injection in my spine under xray... oh God I just cant do this I hate being a burden I hate being in pain and I hate living so what is the point? Ill be saving everyone the hassle if Im not here anymore... I need to slip away quietly and leave permanently. The absolute terror & panic at existing like this indefinately... OH GOD I CANT!!!

7. Jason&the argonauts

Jason&the argonauts Well-Known Member

Hey I àm in the same boat,i hàve had six injections into my spine so I know what pain your in,i hàve also had ECT done on my brain so if you want tö talk I àm here,your not alone

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

(((Ditsy))) I'm so sorry you're in so much pain and it's become overwhelming for you..
    we're here for you ...:console:

9. BornFree

Thank you IV :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.