Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misunderstood12418@

Misunderstood12418@ New Member

Hi I have tried to kill myself so many times and it has never worked. Once someone told me you can't kill yourself. I wonder if it's because it's someone else's decision if you live or die but still if I had enough guts Im sure I could. Thinking about my life it definitely seems like I should because I don't want to face what's ahead of me. I wonder what will happen to me I wonder if I'll be just gone that is what I want or if I will go somewhere worse. I am confused about life things that happen I don't want to hurt anymore

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun the future one cannot see that with help support hun it does not have to be so confusing or scarey. With the right doctor team therapist you can have the stability hun you need to move forward hugs to you ok

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...some one quite wise, years ago, told me that I was afraid of living not dying...I truly know what it is like to anticipate the worst...as TE suggested, maybe there are strategies to learn so that the outcomes in your life are under your control and more positive

4. Misunderstood12418@

Misunderstood12418@ New Member

Thank you both so much. I have a very tough day tomorrow. Your kind words mean alot to me I was scared no one would reply. I love both of your profile pictures and I have always loved the Dalai Lama and Buddas words to live by I wish I were stronger and more people tried to live by those words. I too was never good at goodbyes either. I hope maybe I've made two new friends. Wish me luck.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sending much care and compassion hope all goes well tomorrow hugs

6. iwannahelp

iwannahelp New Member

Continue to stay strong, never give up. Prove that you can beat the odds. Much love! Have a great day :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.