1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scariest Moments

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Prof.Bruttenholm, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

A chance to talk about the stuff that has freaked you out the most.
    Use great detail, whether it was a dog, a ghost, a monster, whatever it was or your imagination made it into.
    Share it here.

When I was 11, I was convinced by people I thought were my friends to ride out late, I had a special bike, it wasn't a mountain bike, it was a bike with a huge banana seat and plastic frame to make it look like a harley davidson, I loved it, but it was a little slow.
    Dark clouds moved in, my so-called 'friends' abandoned me and ran home, I had to find my way home on my own, I know it sounds stupid but at 11 I didn't know my way very well; icy rain, roaring winds and shuddering thunder chased me home, I shook with cold and fear.
    I made it home safe, but never trust those people again.

2. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Well-Known Member

One of my scariest moments was my 1st semester at Texas A&M when I tried to join a sorority. College station and A&M kinda have a rep for being 'redneck and racist', but, I didnt really have a big deal about it, I mean, its a good school, but, anyway. At about 1am I was dragged out of my dorm room, blindfolded and went on some car ride for at least 20 minutes, and than I was walked out somewhere, than I was told to take my blindfold off after 10 minutes. When I took it off I was in some woods that I had never seen before and by myself, I was so fucking scared! I didnt know what the hell was gonna happen, like all the paranoia just ran through me, I thought some henchmen were gonna pop out and hang me or something. Well, I eventually found my way out of the woods, and when I was telling the other girls what happened the next day, they said that, that didnt happen to them. Soooooo, it was just strange. I ended up transferring to University of Texas.

3. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

Messed up :sad:

I once went over to a friend of a friends house, he had a huge dog, it was a nice thing but then the friend of a friend who is an a-hole, slammed a door, scared the dog and the dog started barking, snarling and coming at me, I didn't know what to do, I have a small phobia of dogs but back then it was 100 times worse.
    I lied and told him I had a heart condition so he'd stop the dog, I was just afraid the dog was going to kill me.

4. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Well-Known Member

I had bad experience with dogs as a child. I was, I guess about 8 years old, and I was riding my bike around the neighborhood, and I was riding really fast, and then I hear like this heavy panting. I turn around and there were like 6 dogs chasing after me, I was so scared! I'm like 8, so what I'm seeing are just big ass dogs, with sharp teeth wanting to rip my face off. I think I hoped off my bike and climbed up a fence and just screamed and cried, it was so terrible. Only recently I've been kind of facing my phobia against dogs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.