Scariest Moments

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Prof.Bruttenholm, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

A chance to talk about the stuff that has freaked you out the most.
    Use great detail, whether it was a dog, a ghost, a monster, whatever it was or your imagination made it into.
    Share it here.

When I was 11, I was convinced by people I thought were my friends to ride out late, I had a special bike, it wasn't a mountain bike, it was a bike with a huge banana seat and plastic frame to make it look like a harley davidson, I loved it, but it was a little slow.
    Dark clouds moved in, my so-called 'friends' abandoned me and ran home, I had to find my way home on my own, I know it sounds stupid but at 11 I didn't know my way very well; icy rain, roaring winds and shuddering thunder chased me home, I shook with cold and fear.
    I made it home safe, but never trust those people again.

2. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Well-Known Member

One of my scariest moments was my 1st semester at Texas A&M when I tried to join a sorority. College station and A&M kinda have a rep for being 'redneck and racist', but, I didnt really have a big deal about it, I mean, its a good school, but, anyway. At about 1am I was dragged out of my dorm room, blindfolded and went on some car ride for at least 20 minutes, and than I was walked out somewhere, than I was told to take my blindfold off after 10 minutes. When I took it off I was in some woods that I had never seen before and by myself, I was so fucking scared! I didnt know what the hell was gonna happen, like all the paranoia just ran through me, I thought some henchmen were gonna pop out and hang me or something. Well, I eventually found my way out of the woods, and when I was telling the other girls what happened the next day, they said that, that didnt happen to them. Soooooo, it was just strange. I ended up transferring to University of Texas.

3. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

Messed up :sad:

I once went over to a friend of a friends house, he had a huge dog, it was a nice thing but then the friend of a friend who is an a-hole, slammed a door, scared the dog and the dog started barking, snarling and coming at me, I didn't know what to do, I have a small phobia of dogs but back then it was 100 times worse.
    I lied and told him I had a heart condition so he'd stop the dog, I was just afraid the dog was going to kill me.

4. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Well-Known Member

I had bad experience with dogs as a child. I was, I guess about 8 years old, and I was riding my bike around the neighborhood, and I was riding really fast, and then I hear like this heavy panting. I turn around and there were like 6 dogs chasing after me, I was so scared! I'm like 8, so what I'm seeing are just big ass dogs, with sharp teeth wanting to rip my face off. I think I hoped off my bike and climbed up a fence and just screamed and cried, it was so terrible. Only recently I've been kind of facing my phobia against dogs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.