Scariest night of my life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pioneer, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

OK so last night was creepy as f***.

I woke up at like around 3:30 eastern and pacific. I had to use the bathroom. I turn to look at my window as a wake up and I see a face in my window. It was the shadow of the tree out side shining on my blinds, they were closed. The view of the face was a side view so I was looking at the left side of the face. the left eye was just a hole in the shadow, it had a forehead, nose, eyebrow, mouth, chin, and goatee. So I get my glasses and look again and it had the same look, like it thinking of something. Then suddenly as if it were alive the facial features changed completely. It had a sinister look in its eyes and grinning maliciously with its tongue sticking out at me. Of course I freaked out and went straight for my bible then I realized that I didn't know what to read.

The wind blew alittle and the face moved. The upper part of the face moved up and down and the jaw followed and made it look as if it were laughing at me. The worst part is none of the facial features changed as the wind blew. That terrified me and at the same time agitated me. I went straight for my combat knife waiting for it to come in. As I told it to leave it continued to laugh at me and I just got more and more pissed.

This kept going on for like an hour and a half until I decided to pray since I didn't know how to kill a demon and Jesus did. When I got done the face was still there but the facial features started to change. It began to look more like the tree leaves its supposed to look like and I began to hear birds chirping in the background. I was finally able to calm down and as the sun rose the face disappeared.

I don't wanna run into that again.:sad:

2. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

OK so this morning I get dressed so I can go to the local Toys 'R Us for this Nintendo event. I go to my car and there's this tree branch right next to it and it looked charred. I look at the tree and almost all of its leaves are gone. All the leaves on the side of the tree that woulduv made that shadow are gone and only one branch has leaves on it. I'm 99% sure that tree had a full head of leaves yesterday.:sad:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sounds like your mind is playing tricks on you. The power of suggestion can be great sometimes. Just remember next time that it is a tree outside the window. Don't let your imagination run free and wild. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.