Scaring certainty

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostLee, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostLee

LostLee New Member

The idea of suicide comes and go. Now is like a certaintay under every other thought. Its taking shape, and I am scare.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's brought you to this point? Hope you'll come back and talk to us!

3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

I can relate. What brought you to this point?

4. LostLee

LostLee New Member

I have made so many mistakes. My life feels empty. I had a husband and children and abandoned them for a dream that was more a stupid fantasy. I have family, and some of them accept me with my mistakes, some of them don't...and they have the right to it. I had a good job but they close the company. Every day is just another day.
    I have fight the thought of killing myself. I know its wrong. But lately it keeps coming one or twice a ay, like a whisper to myself...that says why bother with anything if I kow the way to end the pain, that I know I will do it sooner more than later. i know its just me talking to myself...
    How can I want it and be scare at te same time???

5. Fredericks

Fredericks Well-Known Member

It doesn't make sense, but I feel that way, too. I imagine a lot of us do: that's why we're here.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You go by those feelings because it goes against everything in human nature..It's a scarrey thing..Your better off trying to find reasons to live..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.