Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by nonethelessjaclyn, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonethelessjaclyn

nonethelessjaclyn Well-Known Member

i want to cut. i'm going to cut. i know where i want to do it too. my hip would work best, it will be more painful and it will take a while for my boyfriend to find (period). i think i can get away with it. i've never cut anywhere but my wrist and arms before. i just want to be in pain.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

how about taking a nice long warm bath and pampering you You deserve kindness okay take time to be good to you not cruel
  3. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

there is good pain and bad. get addicted to the good. go out for a run til you drop, its amazing what those little endorphins can do. they are like the best drug in the world and bonus no comedown or dealers to worry about.
  4. assek

assek Well-Known Member

holding ice cubes helps too *hugs*
  5. nonethelessjaclyn

nonethelessjaclyn Well-Known Member

i feel like i'm letting everybody down by saying that i did cut myself. but compared to how deep i use to cut, it's barley a scratch. I cut 2 days ago and they're already healed. That is the last time i cut, i'm done with relying on a blade to ease my pain. I've found other ways to cope with my feelings and they're somewhat effective. I was having a bit of a problem with my boyfriend today but instead of bottling up my feelings like i usually do, we talked about it and it ended with everybody being happy. Well, i was happy. He said he just wanted me to be happy. But that's a whole 'nother story.
    Now that i'm rambling, i might as well thank everyone for all the support and love. You guys really do help, and i am deeply thankful.
    I hope everybody else can find a way away from the blade like i did!
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am glad you talked itout wtih your bf I hope you continue to let the pain out that way instead of harming self. Keep up the good work okay and using those positive coping skills good job.
  7. blade

blade Well-Known Member

:) im so glad hun you talked it out, talking does help.
    coming from a person who used to be addicte to cutting. one thing... well may things that help me from not thinking of cutting is books. i love reading, its like when i read im in a other world. not my own, when i want to escape from reality i read, (im always with a book)
    and i found out writting helps too, instead of harming your self write down your emotions, let there be swearing let there be what ever you want, it your words. and art, i love painting too, the thing with art is there is no right and no wrong get a huge famed canvas dip your hands in paint and express how you feel. :) these things help me, and have stopped me cutting for so long.

once i read, i forget that i was upset and my mind is all on the story i have read so far:)

hope this has helped :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.