scary attack

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Nov 4, 2013.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

just as I was going to bed around midnight, the door bell rang of my building, and we have this intercom phone and so I pick it up and just before talking, I hear guys saying: were going to kill you, you *****, let us in, we're going to break your head etc...they also rang at other apartments...and I was so scared that I called 911. The lady stayed with me for a while and then I heard something and I thought someone let them in...anyways finally the lady let me go and the cops called telling me that they left, and that they caused damages...

our entrance was covered with beer bottle glass, the front door glass was broken and they broke the bell pannel so some don't ring at all...

it was such a scary experience...I couldn't sleep because I was worried they would come back...it was aweful, and apparently they had a crow bar...so idk...it seems like they targeted our building...

one of the neighbor sad that two weeks ago there was an attempted murder and that another neighbor saw the whole thing but one of the perpetrator saw her as well...she called the cops and told them that she could identify them...so it could be those guys...or it could be random...

I am still shaken by it, I wanted to go to tim hortons that night but decided against...I think they really wanted to hurt someone...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun what a scare I hope they catch them hun

3. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

That's so scary to just READ. I can't imagine having to go through it! I'm so happy to hear that you're safe. I hope they get caught soon and are locked up for a while! Stay safe!