scary day

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MoAnamCara, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Sitting in ICU with my One. Its been a rough, rough day for her. I selfishly ask for positive thoughts for her.
  2. Raven

Raven Guest

Scary indeed, sending you my best wishes and hope she gets out soon and healty.
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

not selfish at all, I think. sending out lots of good wishes for you and her both!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you both so much. Its been a lonely day. More cancer growth :(
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

to dear Mo and her 'one' ((((hugs)))) and best wishes
  6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

My best wishes to you and your 'one'.
    It is not selfish. You deserve support, so you can support her in real life.
  7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you all.
  8. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

((((Mo)))))... It is not selfish in the least, Sweet Friend. Sending hugs, love and positive, healthy energy to you and your One today. :console:
  9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just had to leave a post here too so you know how much you are cared for...will text later; if you are in hospital and cannot use phone, please throw a text my way later...mimosas are planned around 8PM EST
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

wondering how the day is for you Mo?
    thinking of you :hug:
  11. Iain

Iain Well-Known Member

Dear Mo, as someone who has put others through the whole ordeal, I am sending my warm positive thoughts to you. I hope that you and your Other are coping better today.
  12. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you again, things were calmer and more stable today which is good.

I don't know exactely but I feel I am on "autopilot". My emotions are severely non-existant about all of this. Its probably a protective thing my body is doing itself. You do what you need to I suppose and deal with it later.

But thats what I've always done, say I'll deal with things later. But then I never did and now all of those things have come back to bite me in the asp. I suppose I'll blow up one day, all will break loose and there will be absolutely no control left.

Phew, sorry.

But thanks again, to each of you.
  13. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I think it's good to let out emotions when want to do that, but I also think that you don't have to feel guilty about feeling numb. I don't know if that's how you feel though.

While it's good to have compassion for others, it's counterproductive if you feel like you have to feel bad for others all of the time.

Maybe you can just let yourself feel what you feel and not worry about what your are "supposed" to feel.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.