Schizoid brother help please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anonymuss, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymuss

anonymuss Member

Hi I have been living in loneliness since i finished my bachelor at the age of 23. I lost all my friends and can't make any I tried bars , movies, online dates, everything people seem to run away from me and i actually care about them for nothing and am left hurt. I am like this cause life made me this way . I have met a doctor at the age of 22 that gave me antipsychotics . I took them 2 weeks and developped heat rash on my body called milliara or close to that. I than went to see a nose doctor for my allergies he told me i had a deviated septum and proposed a septoplasty. He lied to me never mentionned he would do me a turbinectomy and now i have to take a gel product everytoo hours too not feel the empty nose syndrom ...I also hate my looks now. Beside that I live with a brother at my parents. He locks himself in his room (it's been 2 years) never speaks to me . WHen i'm very bored of not finding a job and feeling depressed I go talk to him and he yells at me calls me names and says he can't help me. Each time we talk it becomes a huge argument of why are u like this or doiing that. I'm pretty sure hes schizoid, since he seems happy inside 4 walls. What hurts is that im become more and more depressed because of him since i'm bored in the house and that if I talk he will be aggressive and that my parents might call the cops on us cause they're scared i don't know what to do. I can't find a job, can't sleep well.. I just want to be nice to people but they seem to not care of anything i say. What should I do with my brother should I stop talking to him because we will get in a argument and let him live in a cavern? He is creating a really wierd atmosphere in the house. Maybe i'm the problem in all this i don't understand anymore. My dad never talks to him goes to work and pays everything. If I could find a job i would be saved than again how am I gonna meet girls and invite them over if hes so wierd...I mean I 25 and i'm really not living anything good thank god i have a roof and food but beside that it's really bad.. bored to death , when i don't take my empty nose gel easily suicidal ideas pop. Life sux basicelly ...Worst part is i don't think anyone can understand me since what led me to all this are a series of precise events that no one ever lived. We are all different i wish i knew someone who lived exactly what i did so i can understand what the hell shoud i do...

my plans for now are too get a nose job since i hate my looks since my operation, to accept my brother and try not to insult his laziness and lack of emotion and interest, keep applying to jobs and goiing out alone on week ends even if it feels pathetic, take the gel product every 2 hours to not feel irritated in the face, for my milliara theres nothing i can do however..., go for a lawsuit agains the doctor who operated me for nothing and ruined my life, sleep early and do luminotherapie for better sleep, never touch anti depression pills or antispychotic since they started my whole problems.

any other serius advices would be nice thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.