Schizophrenia, depression and...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by whitehand, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitehand

whitehand Member

Hi all.
    Just wanna let ya know... Got depression(about 6 months now), social phobia and schizophrenia (about 2 yrs I guess now).
    I dont rlly know why did I join this forum. I dont need your help.
    I will make suicide anyways. I just dont know when and ... how.
    Btw Im 14 yrs old. OK thats about it. Thx for yr time. Bye.
  2. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

You hearing voices?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey glad you reached out here talk a bit Hope you come back and talk a bit more
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey welcome to the forum!! I'm being treated for skyzo and the med I am on helps quite a bit,..Are you on any meds?? Have you been to a pdoc to find out what your diagnosis is?? Theres help out there and it works once they get a handle on what meds work for you..Please stay with us and let us help support you..
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi whitehand. I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with depression and schizophrenia at such a young age. But please don't give up hope. These conditions can be managed with proper medication. Please reconsider your suicide plans. :hug:
  6. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

hey and welcome to the forum :) i really hope that u find some help here and that u dont go thru with ur 2nd option , were here for u and want u to stick around ,
  7. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Well-Known Member

Minus the schizophrenia, I felt the same at your age. I just want you to know, and anyone else around your age, when you hit your 20's you'll see how ignornant you were as a kid and you view things differently. Something I regret is not reaching out for help, so be open with people who want to help you. I never thought anyone could help me, but they know things you don't.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.