Schizophrenics out there...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by yursomedicated, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I am a paranoid schizophrenic and was wondering if anyone has ever been physically attacked by the "voices?"

It sounds ridiculous I know. But I had an incident last night..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am not Shcizophrenic my have 3 sibling who are. My one sibling is attacked by his voices every day. God he is terrified as the voices are so real to him attacking him with needles darts weapons I wish dr would get his illness under control.. I hope you talk with your doctor to get voices under control too tell himif meds are not working okay
  3. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

no voices or hallucinations.But delusions ..yes.Not delusions of grandeur unfortunately but of persecution.Paranoid the world is out to get me.Schizo-affective disorder.:blink:
    Just started this last year.Haven't even been properly treated for it yet.Sadly I am on my own.PM me anytime.Really..any time at all.
  4. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i have never really been properly diagnosed. the docs at the cesspool clinic have me down as bipolar I. i am actually schizoaffective,bipolar type-depressive, and ocd. its always scary at first because it is a new and uncomfortable situation. i hope you get things worked out.
  5. FireBird

FireBird Well-Known Member

I have schizoaffective disorder but voices are not my main problem. Sometimes I do hear them but not that often, its mainly people yelling and screaming. I have visual hallucinations all the time mainly outside and I see people and then they disappear. Mine was mainly diagnosed based on my delusions but I see constant proof that they are not delusions at all, especially the ones about my extreme guilt and the Gov being after me for destroying the world and the other world. I see what I do to this planet on different scales, starting with small all the way to the extremely large scale. I destroy my family in every way possible but not intentionally. I destroyed the economy worldwide and even locally because I was in a gallery and they had to close down because of me. I am bringing this place down now. I hate myself and so does the world, the universe, and my family. The Dark One has arrived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.