Scholarships- Group interviews

na-taya

I have my individual interview tomorrow afternoon!
So finger toes and everything crossed I do ok and make the final stage and get the scholarship!!!!!!

It still feel so surreal that this is my life at the moment. Things I never could ever imagined every doing or being a part of my life.
Up until 3 years ago i had spent me whole life in survival mode and I am so thankful I am now in living mode. Yes still with mental health challenges however I am now living a life I am happy with as well!

Bergerac

I have my individual interview tomorrow afternoon!
So finger toes and everything crossed I do ok and make the final stage and get the scholarship!!!!!!

It still feel so surreal that this is my life at the moment. Things I never could ever imagined every doing or being a part of my life.
Up until 3 years ago i had spent me whole life in survival mode and I am so thankful I am now in living mode. Yes still with mental health challenges however I am now living a life I am happy with as well!
This sounds wonderful! I am so pleased. Would love to hear more about this scholarship.

na-taya

I GOT THE SCHOLARSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't even end up having to do the second interview because I was such a strong candidate!!!!!!!

The scholarship is to complete my Certificate in Mental Health Peer Work there are only selected places offered and you can only get in via the scholarship!
Merry Christmas to me!!!!!!!!

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
I didn't even end up having to do the second interview because I was such a strong candidate!!!!!!!

The scholarship is to complete my Certificate in Mental Health Peer Work there are only selected places offered and you can only get in via the scholarship!
That's so Sweet!!! :) I'm very happy for you... & good luck!!! (not that you need it, by the sounds of things..;))

nobodyknows71

For a Phoenix to rise, it must first burn.
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Oh my god @na-taya thats amazing. You have come so so far I am so very proud of you. Well done and merry Christmas to you indeed. *hug

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter

Congratulations, that is great news. :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00