school dance scar cover up

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by fading_dreams, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fading_dreams

fading_dreams Well-Known Member

we have a christmas dance at our school. the dress that i found for it, and already bought has spaghetti straps. and i have a scar on my arm that is still bright pink and doesn't look like it's going to be fading any time soon. i don't mind the faded ones so much, but the pink one is really worrying me. i don' tknow how i am going to cover it up. i am going to try and find a shawl that will go with my dress, but that's kind of a pain to carry around, and even if i do find one, i still want to cover it up at least a little bit... so i need some makeup tips or quick tips to cover up scars. i still have two weeks until the dance, but i only got my dress like two days ago, and i was trying to find one with sleeves, but i couldn't find one.
    so if anyone has some suggestions, especially for makeup and stuff i would really appreciate it.

fading_dreams

2. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

mm best makeup ive hard of is maybellne dream matte mouse..but it depends on how bad thr scar is..but you can try it our in the shop. boots or something..other than that...i dont know if youre in uk but the red cross do some camouflage makeup service..but i think you have to sort it through your doctor. theres othe camouflage makeup..i just can t remember right now..ill thinma nd get back to you.. im not really sure. anyway, hope it works out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.