• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

school project

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who don't know, I'm in my last few weeks of culinary school. Tonight we had a big project due...a showpiece made out of pastillage with three candies displayed on it. We got to pick our own theme, design the piece, create the candies, etc. (Pastillage is a sugar dough used to make decorative pieces...it's technically edible, but not really meant to be eaten.)

I was really proud of mine...I got a great (almost perfect!) grade and my chef instructor gave me lots of compliments on it. :biggrin: He said I had a knack for working with chocolate and told me he would give me a list of places around Austin where I might be able to get a job making chocolates. Anyway, I was really proud of it so I thought I would share a picture of it...

The candies are cherry pistachio truffles, strawberry pate a fruits, and banana caramels. :laugh:

~Nobody~

Wow, it looks fantastic! :smile: Well done! :clap: :thumbup:

Mmm... And so very very yummy :drool:.

Thank you very much for sharing.

I use that expression literally and will be forwarding you my address so that you can send me my portion :wink: :tongue:.

:hug:

Wow, it looks fantastic! :smile: Well done! :clap: :thumbup:

Mmm... And so very very yummy :drool:.

Thank you very much for sharing.

I use that expression literally and will be forwarding you my address so that you can send me my portion :wink: :tongue:.

:hug:
Hehe...I'm not sure what they would look like by the time they had travelled all the way across the Atlantic Ocean, but I would love to send you some. :tongue: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00