School! SCHOOL! SCHOOL! SCHOOL! SCHOOL!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Manic!, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Manic!

Manic! Well-Known Member

I hate the place sometimes, I dread even going this week.
    Last week and the week before was such a disaster, I had names being thrown at me from every point of focus, dirty looks, people pushing me around, punching me in the arms and kicking me in the legs.

Drawings were being created of me hanging myself and overdosing and basically killing myself and then all being shoved under my nose in class. I nearly had a panic attack.

I failed my maths exam, my English Speaking and Listening I got an 'A' in but that's because I shouted at everyone to fucking shut up when the teacher left the room.

Double maths on wednesday and not one out of the eighty two (I counted them) questions right, then I had to be kept in at the end of the day for half an hour because of that.

Then on the way home I had to walk,,, the people in my year kept pushing me off the bus or out of the way so I couldn't get on, getting attacked by the rain.

I have a giant scar on my leg,, Which I had to convince my parents was because I 'fell' down the stairs.

The only subjects which I high in is Art and Music. and that's only because I can draw out what I see and compose how I am feeling like that.
    My friends don't even want to associate with me anymore,, they keep away afraid that they'll get hurt aswell.

I see my councillor today I need someone to talk to but really just to listen.

2. butterfly12274

butterfly12274 Well-Known Member

:hug: s from me
    The non-depressed can be very mean, I used to be at school (a year ago) amongst non-depressed as well, but I'll have to admit they were nice people who just thought I was a bit disturbed. Take care hun

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2008
  3. Manic!

Manic! Well-Known Member

*shakes head*

Today was bad,, I ended up in the school changing rooms with a razor in my hand.
    I would of probably cut aswell if it wasn't for 'panicmania'.
    I text her needing to know what to do, what she said has made me realise one or two things but not very strongly.
    I think I would of went through with it if the teacher didn't walk in on me.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2008
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

You shouldn't tolerate what your being put through. You should tell an adult or a teacher, so they can help prevent this sort of bullying from happening again.

5. Manic!

Manic! Well-Known Member

I have before but it just made it worse.

6. Destroyer

Destroyer Guest

move schools...helps a lot, helps you to start anew.

and every schools shit, no matter where you are :)

7. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

*hug *hug *hug
    I know exactly how you feel... please stay safe and reminder yourself that school won't last forever. You'll be out of it sooner than you think.

8. Manic!

Manic! Well-Known Member

I'd rather stay and just take it then move and it starts again. Plus all my grades are registered there.

@bleach - I hope so.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm a teacher if you feel like talking Manic.

10. Manic!

Manic! Well-Known Member

*shakes head*

That's okay Dave N.

I think I should tell my music teacher,, he understands me

11. gag

gag Well-Known Member

If you don't mind my asking, why are they all so cruel to you?

And if you want my honest advice, telling them to stfu once in a while isn't going to do the trick, single out the one person that has been picking on you the most and give them hell, poke fun at their physical attributes then wail on them until a teacher comes.

Most people wouldn't agree with that advice, but bullies are cowards, if they see you're willing to not only stand up to them but get physical with them, they'll back off.

12. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

fuckers.

13. sophie5121

sophie5121 Well-Known Member

im in high school too i hate it its just full of bullys :sad:
    just ignore them and yeah i agree you should tell a teacher
    stay strong and im always here if you wanna have a moan or talk or anything like that just pm me if u do :smile:
    sophie x

14. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i'm finishing hs and i know what its like to get picked on, keep ur head up and try to ingorn the ppl i'm here if you wanna tlk :hug:

15. Manic!

Manic! Well-Known Member

I don't actually know who that one person is, I do know however standind upto them will probably just get me beaten up.

16. Manic!

Manic! Well-Known Member

:zipped:

17. Manic!

Manic! Well-Known Member

Thankyou Sophie,,

-Manic

18. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you manic, school is like fucking prison for some people and I believe the only ones who enjoy it are either very lucky or the bullies who get a kick out of other people's misery. The fact that they are daring to make fun of how bad they're making you feel makes me feel sick.

Please PM me if you want to, I was bullied for years to the point of going to a hospital by the other girls in my year, I know what you're going through and you don't deserve any of it.

Please keep in contact with us on here.

xxxx

19. Manic!

Manic! Well-Known Member

I'll try but I can't promise anything.

20. Mashimarokashi

Mashimarokashi New Member

I can't really offer the best advice in this matter-I'm still in school myself-, but would suggest staying strong no matter what. I know it's hard, as many teachers don't even care about students going through your situation, thus telling them does no good. Actually, keeping quiet around people, and sometimes even agreeing or smiling when they treat you rudely, would work more. Not to make yourself happy, exactly, but to get on their nerves. Not to say you should hold everything in- finding some kind of physical activity to do at home can relieve stress.
    But, no matter what, remember that school is only a small part of your life, and the people who bring you pain now will be under your control if you keep trying later in life.
    And also remember- there are so many people here when you need someone to talk to!