School starts on monday... :(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Light_In_The_Dark, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

School starts on monday and Im freakin sick to be a punching-bag to my class. It all started today on MSN (Im really close to uninstall my msn).Damn Im pi$$ed off! I spent all evening listening to uplifting rock and heavy metal and Im still angry. Then I went to my workshop and worked with soldiery iron and burned my finger accidentaly. Nothing helped. Damn Im MAD!

Im pi$$ed! Im pi$$ed! Im pi$$ed! DAMMIT! How will I survive?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2008
  2. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Put your finger in milk! That's suppose to help more than water or something. Serious, that's what my mom told me one time. Does anything bad happen at school, or do you just get really nervous and you're not sure why?

3. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Both. Im social aniexi and Im a punching bag and i really got fed up by it. Im afraid Ill get very angry in class and become a beast. By beast I mean really pi$$ed off man and I would start hurting people.

4. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Walk out of the classroom if you feel like becoming a beast. It'll get you in trouble, but it's better than beating up people. Explain to the principal or teachers about your problem, if you can. And if you can't, maybe ask your doctor or parents to explain it? If they understand your problem, it's easier to help. I did an emotional impairment presentation at my school for the kids, and it really helped the kids AND teachers understand people with emotional problems.