School survivors

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sammakko, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

How to deal with school ?

How to read exames, how to write essays, how to go exames and how to go to lectures?

How you deal your problems with school?
  2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Are you still at school?

I mean there're ways, technics to write essays. Tips to know.

Dealing with school itself, and people in it with you is another story...
  3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Yes I am.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you are feeling overwhelmed go to school councillor and tell them. Ask them to help you make a plan to help you study get tutoring. Maybe lower your course study by taking fewer courses and pick up the ones you drop later. Take less subjects so you can cope. Talk to someone they have coucillors there teacher perhaps don't do this alone get help.,
  5. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Thank you ~violet~

One of my problems is that I scare go to some of my exames. Those are exames of my law courses. I have done none of law exames. I can go other exames but not my law exames. I have done my law courses which we can pass to writing essay but now when I have been tired and deppressed I can not do even my essays.

I do not know is it or is it not my learning problem why I scare them so much but I can not even read for them. That is totally wall to me. I scare so much that I can not pass first law exame if I try it that I just can not go. I need some tool how to start open my problem for me but I do not know right questions what I should ask from me. My brains deny think of whole issue. My next exame is 23.11. and I neccessery have to go and pass it. I have books, I have time but I just can not try because I feel that if I failed I can not survive it.

My studyings are going shytfull and money what I get that I can studying may stop. They give me answer of it next month. I want continue my school but I can not know how to solve my problem.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
  6. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I have got also pressures because I have got so much loan. If I go to my law exame and I failed it it is just same to kill myself after it. Maybe I know it and I do not go there because of it.

My learning problem is connection to my memory and I so scare I do not remember enough.

Our society is that we have to hide our problems, people wont take work if you had have deppression or sometinhg. I got A of my practical training so there is no problems to do my work.
  7. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Also pain of my head make studying very hard. Migraine and may be something else also.

When I have to think about this like now because I just wrote this what I feel is I can not think, I can not read (anything at all), I can not focus anything, I just walk around like a nut head. My heart jump around ( I got heart pills when what I need is I need mental tools and mental support to solve my problem). Giving me heart pills felt like a wish: Go home to take overduse, we are not interested to give you a help.

And when I have to ask paper from doctor she give wrong information, there was 2 mistakes which turn against me. It was some things about my migraine. I am so tired to fight, I have to fight whole time on my earlier school and I just can not do that anymore. I do not have any powers to keep my rights on.

I can only think I rather kill mysel than try to pass my law exame. I can not pass it anyway. I just can not go there.
  8. total eclipse

you can pass it you really can. Get the councillor to get you a study partner. Get someone to read you the things you need to know. Reading outlound so you hear the words A tutor will help you study so it is not so hard get help now while you still can time to ask professour to set up some help okay. Get study partner and you will and can pass.
  9. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

We do not have that kind of support system. When I asked from tutor she said 'I do not know'. When I asked from assistant she said 'I do not know'. This culture is you can not get help, you have to survive yourself. I have to deal it myself.
  10. total eclipse

then read a little a night don't take too much on read understand what you read. Then move on read a bit more. Ask your teacher to help that is what they are there for ask you teacher to help you pass the test.
  11. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

That was also what I thought when I start my school. Professors are untouch stuff, do not disturb.

I know I am on my own with my issue.

Studying tips are welcome.
  12. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

School keeps me alive for the moment, though it's slowly killing me
  13. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

14. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Uh I wrote 6 pages on my essay today 14 pages left to go. But I started it haha.
  15. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Starting it is always the hardest part, it shouldn't be as hard now.
  16. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I don't know, it just feels that way. I hope I'll make it to graduation though, but I'm not expecting it anymore
  17. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Same here.
  18. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

My sister hear I try make some studyings. So she started what she always do:

You can not
    How you did not knew
    Blah blah blah

That is just like my diets when I were teenager, my sister by me candy and she trying to always get me eat.

She want to be only smart and skinny on this "family".

So tired to trying anything, she bunch me down again anyway.

She has played with me always this game. She will not accept me if she can not lead what I do. She play mental games as long as I am on her lead again. She started it again and we do not speak each others again. I can not take lonelyness but I can not take her control either. Both ways I can not studying. I wish I have got some person who could support my studyings by mental level.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
  19. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Note for me I was 2 hours at school today.
  20. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I should not to go because rest of day it has been shytfull :puke:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.