School. Ugh.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by 31Flavors, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 31Flavors

31Flavors Member

EDIT: Ack sorry i meant to include that this may trigger in the title Dx

I just cut myself. I'm in school, in the back of the classroom with a laptop. I used a bic razor and i hid it under my sleeve. I've never done it in school before but i just couldn't take it anymore cause i had to. School is always where i want to do it most. I think i secretly wanted someone to notice and stop me. It felt so good though D:
    Do any of you cut in plain sight like that? idk dfadlkhfgfdghg D:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
  2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

no. i might scratch (not on purpose) but not cut. if i cut at school i'm very, VERY careful about it -- never in plain sight, always hidden away.
  3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Yes i did, i used to cut myself on the bus on my way to my work, or in the bathroom at my work, always being carefull enough not to be seen. I know how you feel sweety, but u have to fight the urge and keep all the sharp stuff away from you. Try to stick to people on school, or always with someone, talking or anything. It doesnt look like u want to stop and i understand you perfectly. But the world, your world is and always be better withouth you hurting yourself. If you are sick of aching in your soul, dont hurt yourself on the outside, because it will only add a scar on your soul too.

I know how temping this is, and how hard is to handle it, but if its of any help, try to think what would happen if they caught you. What would they tell to your parents, what would your parents say. Try to think in your situation and how can it get ONLY worse by harming yourself.

I have been "clean" for a while now and im not going to tell you how easy it is, because its not. Anything can trigger you but it is entirelly up to you wheater you want to feel better or not. Putting a patch on your soul, as you do when u hurt yourself, only makes the whole bigger the next time. Keep in mind that light is outthere, you just need to want to look for it.

Now if u wish u can reply here, ill be here for an hour or so, if u need any support or have any questions, i have been there, for a long time, and came back. *huggs*
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi 31flavors. I'm a highschool math teacher and I'm sorry to hear that you're cutting in school now. Please, talk to one of your teachers or a counselour and let them help you with your problems. Cutting is harmful and leaves scars. Please try to resist the urge, even though they may be strong. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.