School. What do I do?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Corieh Infected, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Okay. So flat out, I hate school. I hate the people, I hate the way it's run, I hate the teachers, I hate everything about school, so I really haven't been going lately. So I thought, I would come up with a solution. Not to solve my anxieties just yet, because I'm not stable enough to do that, but to get my education back on track. So.. Online homeschooling. It costs a bit, but my dad's willing to pay for it, but my mom things I'll just waste away, and she doesn't get that every day I go to school I want to die, she can't grasp the damn concept. I don't know how to explain it to her, and she's getting frustrated and taking it out on my. What do I do?

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

going back at school time in yoru posotion i'd asak her what she rarther have, me alive and safe sturying at home or go to school till i comit siucide.

3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

going back at school time in yoru posotion i'd asak her what she rarther have, me alive and safe sturying at home or go to school till break and comit siucide.

4. Corieh Infected

Yeah, I asked her what she'd rather have me do, and she said she wants me to suck it up and throw myself into the situation. Apparently explaining that I want to die more and more every day, and that I've tried, hasn't convinced her I need something else.

5. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

6. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

I tried to talk my parents into letting me do that but they refused. So I ended up taking online classes at school. I go to the school library for them so I hardly have to see anyone who I hate and I'm not stuck in a class with all the dumb fucks. Also the school pays for it so thats nice. Maybe if your mom refuses to home school you you could do something like that.

7. Corieh Infected

She's giving me a chance to tell her why I want this. My school doesn't have a program like that, and the livrary isn't even open all day. They have a home-bound status thing, but if I need help, I can't get it.

8. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

Omg your in Michigan?!?! Ask your school about taking Michigan Virtual Highschool classes. Every school in Michigan can use the classes. It's how I take my online classes. Most schools though don't like announce it or advertise it but usually if you ask they let you.

9. Corieh Infected

That's so weird. I've had like, trouble since the first day of high school, and no one ever mentioned it to me, and when my mom talked to me teacher about a thing where I wouldn't be in class, she said the only thing they had was a home bound status thing, where they give you work from classes. My dad's all for the homeschooling thing though! So hopefully I can get my anxieties under control so I can go back to high school.

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Corieh. I'm a high school teacher, so I guess you won't like me much, but you know, there are some good teachers out there, who would be willing to help you. You said that you hated school and the teachers, but you didn't really say why. Why do you hate school so much? I enjoyed my high school experience which is why I became a teacher.

11. Corieh Infected

I have social anxiety and stuff. I guess you could say I'm a bit paranoid.. I always think people are talking bad about me, and my mom told me I wasn't important enough for that, but when she put it that way, it just kinda made me feel awful. I always get scared of teachers because I don't really know who they are.. And they make me feel like I'm stupid for not being able to handle myself. All my teachers have told my mom I'm a genius, but I'm throwing it away. Makes me feel like no one wants me around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.