School

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by butterfly12274, May 25, 2007.

1. butterfly12274

butterfly12274 Well-Known Member

Yay, I'm at school, I'm supposed to study atm but I feel so freaking lonely. I need a hug, I want to die and my arm is so full of cuts :'( I wanna be admitted so that all this can be fixed. I don't want to live anymore like this. Just another 20min and I'll be able to see my class mates again and I guess that this time I will tell them about how I feel 'cus they all are too scared to ask, too scared even to come help and give me a hug, I so definitely need to talk to peeps right now but the school's firewall is blocking sf chat :( So just another 13 min and I'll be nearly alright. I'm kinda shaking, hope noonee will notice. I'm supposed to go swimming tomorrow but my arm is full of cuts. I showed a real life friend my cuts on cam yesterday, because I wanted her opinion on the swimming pool. She just couldn't believe they were real.
    I'm ashamed of myself, a bit. Mostly, scared of myself. I don't know what to do and now I notice I still have to wait 23 min! argh.
    I normally never ask for help, but desperate as I am I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen soon or a lil later. So I'll try to tell them in 20 min how I feel because I've heard from others that they were worried. I can't believe that so I'll just have to check.

2. Tara

Tara Guest

*CWTCHES* from me! :hug::hug::hug:

dont be ashamed about them, theyre from a time in your life where you wernt feeling yourself. People make mistakes, but you shouldnt have to hide from them, embrace them, learn from them.

Its a good idea to tell them though, good luck, let me know what happens :arms:

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Howdy Tim :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You should talk to the psychologist hun. Maybe you can get admitted.

Meanwhile sending you many big hugs. I know they're not quite like the 'real deal' but still :hug: :hug: :hug:

4. butterfly12274

aw thanks you two :)
    Shrink said she'll talk to me about it in 4 days. I guess I'll kinda survive that long... ;)

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tim :hug: :smile:

PM me if you need me :arms:

6. butterfly12274

aw thanks Est :)