Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jan 6, 2008.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

So I go back tomorrow, and I don't think I can cope with it. I've got rapidly worse and I can't stand to be in noisy places anymore, it just drives me mad.

I don't want to get a panic attack in the middle of a lesson or something :(

I'm freaking out about it..:cry:
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Try to change the way you are perceiving things. If you go back expecting to have a problem, chances are you will. Try to think that things will be fine. You have done it before and you can again. i am sorry to hear that it is a negative place for you to go back to. i hope it exceeds your expectations.
  3. ybt

ybt Guest

School shouldn't be mandatory, and of course you're going to feel horrible if you don't actually want to be there. If that's the case, you can try to get a GED, but I'd like to hear more of your situation because I don't know anything about you and hence can't offer any advice atm.

If you do actually like the idea of school and usually feel like going, if something's up that's making your school 'experience' hell, you can do something about that too, but as I said, I don't know about your situation.
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

It was a load of bloody crap

5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member