School

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeOfGlass

It's only the second week of school and I'm already staying up late with too much homework, and basically having mini breakdowns every day from the stress and I'm fucking terrified for the rest of the year but I can't drop these classes and I don't know what to do. I shouldn't have taken the advanced classes and I shouldn't have taken on so many things.
And I have the worst headache in the world and I still have more homework to do and I think I'm completely fucking losing it.

Awww Sarah :hug: I'm sorry you feel so crap. Is there anyway you can tell a teacher how stressed you feel, so they can implement some support into place? You shouldn't have to do this alone, and you don't have to do this alone, you deserve support. I believe you can get through this, I can see the inner strength you have. Please keep me posted on how things go

MadeOfGlass

Not really, because I don't really know any of my teachers well enough. ANd even then, I would hate to admit that I can't handle their courses. On their own, each is manageable. I just can't stand them all stacked on top of each other.
And mom just told me to stop crying and get back to my homework. :cry:

Everything is just sucking because I need to finish my AP euro homework, and then do my french because they're due tomorrow, and then tomorrow I have therapy and soccer practice, plus Chemistry homework, Pre-calc homework, and English homework. It's too fucking much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00