School's a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

theaterfreak

Why am i trying so hard to do well in school when all i want to do is go sleep and never wake up? is there a point of going if i'm not going to finish? i don't maybe i'm just being stupid:i'm sorry:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
NO your not being stupid you are going because there is always hope that things change that new door opens and you will be happy you have that education hugs

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
You need to stay in school... You will need that peice of paper when you get older and go job hunting..I quit high school and have had to lie about graduateing all my life..Luckally my high school was torn down and they have no records of me ever attending..I'm on disability now and who knows one day when I am better I will have to look for another job..So stay in school and start thinking about going to college..

carter001

I left school when I was 16 to go work in a factory,believe me it was the worst decision I ever made,leaving school.But somewhere inside me I told myself I need to complete school so I went back and graduated,best decision I ever made going back.I even went on to college.

I know how you feel about not wanting to go,I missed days at school because i felt so low inside.I just wanted to stay in bed and shut myself off from the world.

My advice is talk to your parents about how you feel and possibly go see a counselor to figure out why you feel the way you feel.

Do it before it's too late.

Just my two cents.

theaterfreak

my parents don't care about me. my dad came out a said he doesn't want a relationship w me. and my mom only cares about herself and my brothers. i'm too much trouble for her.
this past year has been hell and i don't see things ever getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00