Schools actions towards bullying.

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by jessikah2k8, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessikah2k8

jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

I have went through 3 years of bullying. And it's by the same group of people.. in my form class.. and after many countless reportings, still nothing major has been done to solve the problem.

Anytime I report it, it's always bad on both sides, because I retaliate back. I'm not having a sad group of twats try and walk all over me. They say something to me.. I ignore it.. when it goes on and on and on.. I will talk back to them. It got literally to the point where I went to my form teacher in floods of tears, scared to go out, crying and screaming, "But she's making my life HELL and has been the past three years!"

I had went to the teacher about her about.. let's see.. *counts on fingers* 6 or 7 other occassions. None of these were exactly when she went to him about me. Surely they can tell there is obviously a problem.

The thing is.. when a pupil is in front of a teacher.. they WILL pretend they are sorry. For fuck sakes.. the girl even gave me a hug this time round.

I have to admit though.. it has stopped this time round.. but it has just took so long for it to happen.

The school has been fucking shite at dealing with this. Especially the teachers. No- we don't need to talk to sort it out- I need you to believe me and do something with them to make them stop. Especially if this has happened 6 or 7 times.

It doesn't make it any better when your friends claim they are more depressed than you. If there's anything I dread.. it's walking through them school doors everyday.. it's not knowing what's going to be said.. surely that's something a school should be sorting out!?

The only trouble is.. the gang that are doing this to me.. are teachers pets.. they really are.. they get good grades and are genuinely well behaved in class so teachers think I exaggerate.. when clearly I don't. I've had abuse to me about getting a real family, apples thrown at me, having my name and "she fucked such and such" over the bathroom as well at them throwing BRICKS at me. One of them actually hit me on the head and gave me a broken nose because it hit more on my nose than my head. However- apparently I had no proof it was them so nothing was ever done about it because I had no witnesses. *shrugs*

I cry everyday about it- just the pain I've been through.. and nobody ever takes it seriously.

I'm not the worst looking girl.. and I'm not the best. I'm better than most girls in my school.. I KNOW I am.. but they are constantly trying to tell me I'm not.. I was offered modelling jobs.. but I turned them down because all I got constantly was that I wasn't good enough and that I was a "mess".

I dunno. It's not fair.. is it?

2. Someone

Someone Active Member

Form tutors really do suck, mines the same. You tried going to your head of year? Theyre usually more helpful.. Or maybe even the schools head?

3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Form tutors are the luck of the draw. I had a bad one in Year 7, but the ones I've had after that have been awesome so far. Level Managers are your next best bet if you want to get something sorted out. Or if not a Level Manager... then some teacher that you like a lot, and they'll pass the message on and it gets sorted out. Ask to move forms perhaps? Then you'll see those people less. Hope it somehow manages to work out. :hug:

TDM

4. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

I had the same problem as you. None of my teachers did much. How many teachers have you told? Maybe if you told a different one they would help? The guidence counsler might do something if you told them too.

5. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

[

I cry everyday about it- just the pain I've been through.. and nobody ever takes it seriously.

I'm not the worst looking girl.. and I'm not the best. I'm better than most girls in my school.. I KNOW I am.. but they are constantly trying to tell me I'm not.. I was offered modelling jobs.. but I turned them down because all I got constantly was that I wasn't good enough and that I was a "mess".

I dunno. It's not fair.. is it?[/QUOTE]

No one must go through all that ,no one. Whether you are ugly or not is not an exception

I strongly believed that the most vital to bullies is the power from them & get that across to their nutheads. They are in full knowledge of what they are doing. It is called premeditated. They plan ahead of time & to counteract them you have to plan too in defense. Trickery. Let them think you are helpless & vow your head in the bus & if they come up to you whacked them with anything you can grab on. pencils. Even with your shoes when they are spikes underneath.

Tell me in private as I am getting attack by opening this topic. I am wasting my time to answer them. I will design a custom made strategies for you kind of situation. Every bully has their own tactics.

Borat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.