Schools Starting Anyone Else Scared?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Reo, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reo

Reo Active Member

Schools starting anyone else scared?

2. dark_thought

dark_thought Guest

I used to be petrified about going back to school - I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before. Those days are long behind me now, thank god.

Remember, when you go back, EVERYONE feels the same. Many might hide it, but you're all in the same boat. But by lunch time, it will be like you never left (although that may be good or bad).

Also please remember that whatever happens in school, be it someone being horrid to you, being told off by a teacher, making a mistake or forgetting your homework; it really DOESN'T MATTER. I know it's hard now, but when you leave school and your real life begins, all that stuff that used to worry you will seem trivial and unimportant.

:smile:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2006
  3. lostsoul21

lostsoul21 Active Member

I just started high school and its nothing short of awesome...

4. SoFarAway

SoFarAway New Member

I started two weeks ago.. Its not terribly bad. Just something to do..

5. Nozdormu

Nozdormu Guest

It is stupid.

6. Reo

Reo Active Member

i start.. in 2 days. O.O

7. The Loner

The Loner Active Member

I agree with you 100%, school should be enjoyed i think as its the best days of your life even if it doesn't seem like it at the time.

8. dark_thought

dark_thought Guest

Oh don't get me wrong I hated school and I certainly don't think it was the best days of my life. I had different problems back then, but to me they were no less serious than the issues I face now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.