scream about lacking of getting laid

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by zanojof, Apr 28, 2016.

1. zanojof

zanojof Member

FUCKKKKKKKK

WHY I NEVER GET LAID
    IM JUST A FUCKING ULGY FAT MUG THAT NEVER GET A FUCKING GIRL
    THATS IT IM SO FUCKING DONE WITH IT
    MY FEELINGS ARE CONSTANTLY BROKEN WHEN IT COMES TO A GIRL THINGS
    I JUST WANNA HAVE A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM, IS IT TOO HARD?
    I TRY EVERYTHING THAT I CAN TO GET THE GIRL
    I'VE IMPROVE MYSELF THE BEST I CAN, BUT STILL NOTHING CAME UP
    EXCEPT MORE AND MORE PAIN, I CAN FEEL THE PAIN INSIDE, SO DEEP
    I CAN'T EVEN CRY

sorry for the caps lock, but i feel sooooo bad about my self tonight. please help...

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Wanting a relationship is different than just trying to "get laid..." I don't know how you've approached your situation. But from a female's perspective, if I know a guy who's only interested in getting laid, I steer clear of him. So if this is how you're presenting yourself, it's something you may want to change.

3. zanojof

zanojof Member

yeah im better now thanks wildcherry sometimes its better to let it all out, im sorry for the caps tho. But still im very mad because i've approach so many girl but all ended up with fail and heartbroken. Im so tired. Idk what to do anymore, maybe im destined to be alone

4. Johnny Messina

Johnny Messina Well-Known Member

So what do you do about it? Workout, eat healthy, be healthy, catch some sun... This stuff helps to get girls you know...

5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

My question is are you asking the right questions, the appropriate age range and people don't want to admit it but from your own league. Many men ive found has been rejected because they're after the prettiest girls or way outta their league and get upset about it when there was so many women they ingored there at the moment that would have had a good conversation with that would have led to possibilities. People get mad when I say it but yes people are so harsh and judgemental at first but letting personality shine through people are more adept in being more accepting others.

6. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

Who cares? I used sex in my college days along with alcohol to help me ignore my suicidal thoughts. Did it help? If you consider avoidance helping.

Focus on yourself brother. In the end you may find acceptance and with it joy. These things will bring you confidence and that is sexy to women.

Self first, bs later