Scream Me A Love Song

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by Trance, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trance

Trance Well-Known Member

This my first attempt at writing poetry. I was waiting for my class to begin when i wrote this *sighs* here goes....

Scream me a love song about how you’ll never stop loving me, never stop caring, never give up on me, never forget me.

Scream me a love song about how you’ll eventually stop loving me, stop caring, give up on me, and easily forget me.

Scream me a love song about how our love is eternal, no one will replace me, and you’ll put a ring on my finger and a baby in my belly.

Scream me a love song about how our love only lasted a year, you replaced me within a few days, and your ring and child will never be mine.

Scream me a love song about the secrets we shared, the dreams we’d created together, and the impenetrable faith we had in one another.

Scream me a love song about my secrets you shared with strangers, the dreams you wouldn’t allow me to dream, and the faith that I once thought impenetrable destroyed by my betrayal.

Scream me a love song about how I hope your not able to relate to this love song.

2. FallenRyo

FallenRyo Active Member

I think it's pretty well written
    Sounds abit to me like lyrics to a metal or rock song

:hug:

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

That's very powerful; the sense of deep pain and betrayal are clear. Impressive use of irony in choosing the word "scream" for a love song.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:clap:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.