Screamin' my heart out - literally!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Deathly Strike, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Today I got in argument with my obnoxious mother once again.

The usual tirade of "You're such a freak aren't you? Slitting your wrists all the damn time. You're a fucking mental nutcase..." comments came hurling at me. However, this time it got too much and I screamed right back in her face and threw her favorite vase across the room and smashed it. As a result, she slapped me across the face and told me to pack my things; I'm being chucked out. I stormed upstairs and literally tore my room apart. I smashed my hand through the mirror, and nearly broke several expensive pieces of equipment. I also decided to, well, you know. Anyway, the whole time I was just screaming and screaming. In the end it got to the point where I couldn't fucking talk through aches and pains in my throat. I just hate my mum so much right about now. I can barely afford to live life as it is - how am I gonna cope now?!

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry you're feeling like this Echonomix. I know parents can be a pain in the ass at times, to say the least :sad:

Screaming sometimes can do really good, though.

Sending you many many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Echo, pls let us know that you are ok, I don't know anything about your situation but am hoping you have found a place to live with other family, or maybe when your mother saw you leaving out the front door she asked you to come back. Anyways, let us know.