Screaming for help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by silent_chaos, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

No one wants to listen! I'm trying I'm reaching out, but I get nothing. Sorry you feel that way! Your selfish! Get over it! So thanks! I asked for friend to talk to on here. Call the suicide line is what I get! I'm afraid of dying. But it's overwhelmingly being taken over by combination of meds not working and no one to talk to. And my brain spinning out of controll if I can feel quiet for just 1 minute ok a couple of hours! Every minute goes by fast with thoughts if how to be succsesfull in getting rid of myself. So many plans. Trying to fight every one of them. Think of good things but it just turns back around on me without even relizing it. So there you go!

2. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

I dont know what your problems are and I visit this forum a few times a day. I will respond to any and all PMs. I dont do the chat thing. I have lost a lot. (13 Family Members to be exact), more than I should at my age. I have made some horrible mistakes but I must press on. its my job to help others, thats why I have lost so much, to teach me how to deal with problems so I can help others. I dont know you from Adam but I am here to read your posts and offer what knowledge I have. I am not a doctor or anything, just been through hell and back several times and know the ropes. Send me a PM and let me know whats going on and I will respond. Just dont give in and keep on swimming.....

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I don't know your situation or what's been going on. I also don't know who you have reached out to. Can you tell us more?

Also, when you reach out, what do you say? What do you need back in return?

On a site like this it is important to remember that the majority of people are struggling themselves, and not necessarily able to support or even able to maintain a friendship or even lines of communication. If you find you are not getting what you need from here, then that's just a reflection on how much others are struggling and their own problems. What have you done on here to reach out and get to know people? Are you responding to people's threads? Sending visitor messages? Getting to know people and making an effort?

Please keep talking :)

Would you like to tell us what is going on for you? Maybe tell us exactly what you would like people to hear.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Well scum has got it right.. You need to open up and PM some of us..We might not get back right away because we are logged out or something but we will respond as soon as we see your PM..I wish you all the best!!

5. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

Scum: I understand, thanks for pointing that out! I'm doing ok today! I'm not sure of what I need when I get into that moment. Just somone to talk with. I know some of us have are good and bad days, when I'm having a good day I like to help someone in need. I've tried getting more people from buddy chat!
    Thanks for replying though! It helps just to know somone is out! I respond to threads. I've only just figured out visitors messeges and have been reaching out!

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

:) It sounds like you're doing a lot of good things. It takes a while to form bonds here, often because people are hurting so deeply, but they do happen. I have one friend in the whole world and I met her on here. Took her a while to win me over though (like several months :p). Just keep talking to people and hopefully you'll find some friends.

I'm glad you're doing ok today :) That's always good. when you have those moments when you need to be heard, maybe stop and think what you want people to know and then tell us :) We want to hear what people on here to say and you are just as important as everyone else.

7. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

I do the same with people.When im hurting, I lash out and when im calm, I want to help people. I go from one extreme to another in a split second. I am glad you have responded to our replys and hope it continues. I learn from others as well so, thank you.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.