screaming so loud, but nobosy knows triggwring

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FrainBart, May 6, 2012.

1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I can't deal with his shit right now. So fuckin tired.of all the fucking sympathy he expects, all the comforting he feels he fucking needs, and inside I'm screaming so loud. Why can't he fucking see that. My arms and legs are burning, scars burning want to shred myself to pieces.

I really am pathetic. Try to sleep tonight but I keep seeing things.over and over. Shouldn't be like this. Fretting ove some shitty meet I'm meant to be going to in 2 months. They expect.me.happy as Fucking Larry. I cannot do it anymore. I just want to scream at them all.

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

It's good to see that you are getting these feelings out of you, and I'm hoping that it has helped somewhat alleviate some of the frustration--though I know it is hardly a cure! Is there anything anyone can do to make it better? Can you try talking to this person who is causing you such intense distress? Maybe reason with him? Who else might be available in your life to give you some help? Whether it be in the form of suggestions, the generation of new ideas, hopefully leading to a successful resolution.... Are you seeking professional help? If not, would you consider it? It might be beneficial to you if you've not yet explored that avenue... The point is: try something new, something different for a change, to see if that helps to find a solution and remedy for the pain. Good Luck!

3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

The person causing the problems is my boyfriend. he takes and takes but never gives back. I'm fed up of his lies. I can't deal with his shit. I've had enough if it. I'm somewhat getting help. but I'll be discharged from the service in the next month or two.

4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I suggest you talk to your boyfriend, tell him how you feel. If your relationship is making you feel this way, then perhaps you are better off without him.