Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Mar 21, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

How surprised were you by me calling you out? For once in my life.. and now nothing from you.... Thats your choice, I need people around me who are honest and care. And even though that means that I've cut my friends down to one singular friend who is more like an associate like others... well so be it.

I hate feeling so hurt and so thats that. Shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Do not tell me you'll be there for me and then disappear. I'd much rather you hadn't said anything at all so I had no expectations or perhaps even hope that one person gave a shit.

But, I need to figure out how to avoid people like this. Always being used for one reason or another... for contacts and work and introductions and education and some other things and then once folks get what they want - POOF!

Well fuck you all. One word. Karma.

Yes, I'm fine. Of course I'm NOT. Are you kidding me? Short memories or just people who lie about caring or giving a shit.

Damn it, done, done, done.
  2. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

It is the rare friend that doesn't let you down (not entirely sure that person exists). I've had some friends that I thought would be there but it seemed the reality was I was there for them, to help, to listen, to do whatever they needed ~ when I was drowning and wanted to die; when I needed someone to hear me, still I was there for them, to help, to listen, to do whatever they needed. :/

You already know you have listeners here who can give moral support and an "ear" to listen, to hear you in cyber space. I know it's not that same as irl but it helps until that rare human shows up. So sorry they let you down. ♥
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry hun you were let down again dam eh just know hun we are not going anywhere here ok please know that hugs
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm so sorry someone hurt you. :sad:
  5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Awww... Thank you all.

I figure at this point there is something up with me and my choice of people or choosing of people. It is so hard irl to put myself out there and trust anyhow. Just a viscous circle. So, one more thing to add to the list of "why the fuck bother"!

And excuse me for use of colorful language but I just don't give a rats ass anymore either.
  6. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

With everyone else here I'm so sorry. Writing that feels as inadequate as me but if online I can do anything ( unless you live in UK or Eire ) I'll do my best. Love and blessings especially the Irish one.
  7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry this has happened to you, Mo. You deserve better. I think in our society its all too easy to just run from other peoples pain. I have seen it with myself and other people. There are those who do not turn their backs on people who are in great pain. YOU DESERVE TO FIND PEOPLE WHO WILL SUPPORT AND BE THERE FOR YOU. Just as you would be there for a friend who was grieving and in untold agony. Yes you do deserve good friends. And i would not say it if I did not mean it