Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by otakugenx, Jul 18, 2013.

1. otakugenx

otakugenx Active Member

Do people not realize that the IT department could prob see what they are doing. To send messages saying you are going to come in here and punch me because you barely hear the music on my headphones and that you had a bad weekend with going on vacation with your Grandparents. I want to scream at her and go I had a bad weekend, I miss my Grandma something fierce, I miss my Mom something fierce, I have lost my rocks to stand on. I got 1 hour sleep on Sunday because I spent most the evening planning suicide and the night sitting with my <edit mod total eclipse method> So yes come in here cause I just don't know anymore. Maybe I am just a whiny little B***H I don't know. All I know is that yesterday and so far today I have been having frequent suicidde thoughts and now my day just went down hill.

I can' tell any of my friends this either, so instead I go and bother people on here who have more important problems than I do.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
  2. otakugenx

otakugenx Active Member

I should prob explain why I am monitoring them. Their managers feel that they have been using too much internet and watching too many videos.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know that it seems that some people care about nothing other than themselves...I just ignore them because I do not want to have anything to do with them...they are just babble to me...I hope next weekend is better for you