*screams as loud as she can*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by vbuk, Nov 8, 2007.

1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i cant take much more!! i hate this cold thing i got going on! my dad is ill and will do nothing about it. work is so so hard and stressful.

Word was hard today - tho i thought it was going well. until my assistant manager said something to my boss about a day off he wants which it looks unlikely he will be able to take. he hasnt been happy in the job for a long time - but he stays around and makes our life hell. my boss ended up saying some things today which was good - he really got things off his chest and they had an arguement about them - in front of me. i was pretty scared tbh. was good for my boss as he has been under alot of stress lately. the one thing that really upset me was when my assistant manager made out he was depressed - he doesnt know what depression is! if he did be might be a lil more sensitive about me. but he doesnt care about n e one but himself. all he thinks about is money and himself. he makes me sick! one good thing to come out of it is that if he goes i will be assistant manager. my boss now wants him to go i think. we had a chat in the car. it is so so hard to deal with. i hate this. i am really scared if im promoted that i wont do a very good job. it is a massive thing for me and to know that my boss thinks ill be good at it is something massive for me and means alot. i have alot of respect for him and all the management at the company. i like my job.

im just really scared.

anyway there is other stuff but dont wanna bore everyone too much

Clare x

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: You will do a great job if you're promoted :)

Keep your chin up!