*screams*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Songie, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

I know that alot of people on here will think that this is just a lot of teenage bullshit, but I really need to get this out. Shane is gone. My family won't let me see him or say goodbye and they are sending me across the country and I just dont know what I'm going to do without him. I dont know if I can keep going...knowing that he is out here. And what if he gets with someone else? i wont know what to do...Im so scared...and so confused...and so...*SCREAMS*

2. grinded serenity

grinded serenity Well-Known Member

please hang in there hun! other people will come along, there are plenty of fish in the sea! i know its hard losing somebody you really care about, but over time the pain will dull and numb away, trust me on that. its terrable you cant say goodbye, but he knows that you would if you could.

3. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Yeah thats true and either way I will be coming back next summer....and I can call him after I get to Oregon...but I just wish I could hug him and tell him that I love him...*cries*

4. Jasin

Jasin Member

I feel sorry for you, but not that sorry. I lost somebody that is gone and out of my life forever. I don't even feel like typing this sh-t because I feel like a pussywillow, but oh well. You will get to see/talk to this person again, so it will be ok in the end. And I hate that "plenty of fish in the sea" sh-t (no disrespect to the person that typed it). It is real easy to say that, but when you lose somebody that you really loved (OR THEY FU_CKING CHEAT ON YOU!), nobody really wants to hear that...even though it is true.

5. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Uh....im not really sure if i should be offended or comforted....hmm...ok then...

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry songie :(

Why are they sending you across the country? That doesnt seem fair :sad:

7. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

They sent me back to stay with my mom...and it sucks.