*screams*

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by A.SoNiC.boY, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.SoNiC.boY

A.SoNiC.boY Well-Known Member

Couldn't really think of the right place to post this, so this will have to do. I do honestly wish I was dead, but I can't kill myself, simply because I don't want to put the burden on my little girl, her having to know daddy killed himself before she could even talk. In addition to which according to something I read once, having a parent/family member who killed themselves increases the risk that they will do the same. I basically hate my life at the moment. I feel completely alone in the real world. i have friends i talk to online, but I don't see them often, I can't find a job that actually pays, and doesn't end up costing me money <its complicated don't ask> i've seen my daughter TWICE in the past three weeks. people betray and desert me at every turn. I'm filled with hate, and I just can't stand anything about myself. Nothing ever turns out right, or for the best. I feel like I'm totally losing control. Fuck Everything. X_x

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are right that your daughter need you She must bring some joy into your life to help take some of the pain and sadness away. I understand with day care babysitting sometimes it is not worth the working. I hope things change the can and that your life gets a little easier for you take care okay i am glad you have your daughter to love and to love you back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.