screw it all

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Starlite, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

yeah thats right screw everything , and screw this whole fucking bs....fuck life! it just ain't worth it no more..i give up...fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this
  2. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Sorry i didnt have a chat with you tonight ive been tryingto deal with alot too, dont fuck it all, talk remember it helped you last night when we had a chat, try it again :hug:
  3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

im through talking! im shutting myself up and shutting myself out from everyone and everything....screw it! im done
  4. Rockster

Rockster Guest

please dont hun, give it another chance
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Karren please don't give everything up. Remember all the things we have talked about. You have told me that hanging on is the only real option. Believe in yourself and what you can do. :hug:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Karren,

I hope you are feeling better today :arms: You are always so supportive of everyone, please don't give up now..concentrate on your needs this time hun, look after yourself.You have so many people there that care about you, it would be a shame for you to leave, Im here if you need to talk :hug:
  7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey Karren, what's making you say this? I know you talked about taking a break but please don't do anything that can't be changed. You helped me through my darkest moment and I will never forget that. Always here for you and always will be.:hug: