Screw it!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hanging by a thread, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

Alcohol doesn't half help give you courage! I'm just going to do it! Moaning is all I seem to do, need to just solve the problem!

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

then solve it.... but suicide just makes bigger problems, solves nothing

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Its like fools gold... Liquid courage to do foolish things and set up people for epic failure.

Get some more time and get the foolish stuff out of your system maybe you can solve things better with a clearer perspective

4. Hanging by a thread

Already OD, ain't do no more but see if wake up

5. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

you could call the emergency medical number... 911 if in usa, not sure what it is elsewhere..... if you don't the OD will just make things worse for you, not better... and if not for you, for those that care about you.... but if you do survive, and you chose to do nothing about it now, you will suffer consequences from it either physically, emotionally, financially, or socially... or a mix of the four.... do you really want to be the cause of more suffering for yourself? your choice...

6. DrownedFishOnFire

Hope you decided to follow advice to get help.

7. Hanging by a thread

Woke up, was sick last night but feel really calm now, think its the tablets I took.

8. DrownedFishOnFire

Glad youre still with us! Did you talk to someone about this like a counselor?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.