Screw It....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by White Dove, Jul 18, 2007.

1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Screw it all..

i have tried to find comfort.. i have tried to find happiness... i have tried to find friends but i guess i screw that up also... i was so stupid..

yep , thats what it was.. i was hurting so i took a stupid drink of bud lights , and then get drunk and weak enough because of this stupid freaking cancer pain and i needed releaf from it , releaf from the pain but now seeing as how i was so sick from a stupid freaking hangover i get a reply that i like worrying people about me....................

For sake... i was freaking drunk.. i had a stupid hangover and could not get back online here every day.. i have other things that need to be taken care of then sitting at my stupid computer all freaking day and doing nothing... I may not be able to log on here every single day... so how can i ever be any help here. i cant even be any help to my pathic self..

i had a lot of pain the other night .. a physical pain from a stupid freaking cancer that i cant win so i drank to numb the pain , then i get drunk and get a hung over and get seen now as just making people worry about me..

I NEVER ASKED YOU TO WORRY ABOUT ME.. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID NOT WORRY ABOUT ME , NOT CRY WHEN I DO DIE , ETC....

Well i have had it.. i cant take this.. i have tried , really and honestly tried ..

im sorry...

im sorry

im sorry for making those worry that i did not know about... etc..

im sorry i cant help..

i just a stupid pathic lady with a stupid pathic life that is worthless. i am stupid and frwaking worthless. i should have known .. i should have learnered that no mattwer what i do i always screw up... i am such a stupid screw up...