screw it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shinjio4, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinjio4

shinjio4 New Member

i don't really post on here, only have a couple times. i do however read quite a few of the posts on here and i can relate to most of them, but i digress, i am in my last semester of college and am not doing very well mostly due to oversleeping because that is one of the three best parts of my day, and i'd rather not wake up as my dreams are starting to feel more like reality than the everyday experiences we have in this so called reality. the position i am in now is that in order to graduate i'll probably have to beg and plead to a couple of my professors to pass me, if they don't then i will not only not graduate, but will become academically dismissed. i am, i guess, somewhat at my wits end on this one as there is only two more weeks left and i don't know what will happen if i do not only not graduate but become dismissed. i'm thinking about filling a prescription and seeing if i can get two bottles instead of one and taking that with a bunch of alcohol tomorrow and seeing what happens, if nothing does then i guess i'll have to go talk to my professors and see if they might help me out at all. if not....then i don't know, i don't know. couldn't sleep because i was thinking about this, hopefully transferring my thoughts to text will help me sleep. later

2. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

Hey. Sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Would it be possible to talk to your professors and tell them that you're having a hard time? Maybe just pick the one you trust most, and hope that they can lend a sympathetic ear. Maybe that way they'll take that into consideration when they decide whether or not to pass you, or at least get you some more time to sort yourself out. I don't know much about the american system, but I would have thought they'd have something in place...

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need a new clock radio and put it on the other side of the room and crank up the volume. That will wake your ass up in a hurry. You will have no choice but to get out of bed to turn it off. So your up you might as well get dressed and go to class.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.