screw it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SiCKxSAViOUR, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiCKxSAViOUR

SiCKxSAViOUR Member

You know what people? fuck it. fuck life, fuck god and fuck everyone. Im sick and tired of everything. i try my best to help people only to get kicked in the balls of life. im carless now. my job sucks. my family sucks. Im going to sleep and if i dont wake up thats just dandy. no one cares if your depressed. all they say is cheer up and things will be better. they never try to understand the problem. i havent seen my dad in like 7 yrs, and i really dont care anymore. im done.

I apologize for the language. I just give up. Im not strong enough anymore. verything is piling up and Im being smothered.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi. It's not that people in general don't care if someone is depressed, but not too many people are willing or able to sit down and have a real discussion about it. If you're not depressed then it's hard to understand how badly a person can be affected by it. Why do you feel so down?

3. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

I'm sorry can't give advice right now, just wanted you to know I care :hug:

Praying for you

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
  4. SiCKxSAViOUR

SiCKxSAViOUR Member

Why does one bad thing cause a domino effect? Why do bad things happen constantly? Im just so sad.

5. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Sometimes, each of us really has to experience that phase in life where we feel lost, betrayed and really lonely. But, don't give up easily because life has other phases not just loneliness. You might feel better the next days. Count on that thought. I myself too does not feel good right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.