screw life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by among the stars, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

havent cried in a long time and now that i am i cant stop, have been good about not SHing til today...cut a lot earlier, cut until i could feel the pain release from my soul, my grandparents saw the cuts but they dont give a shit. Burning and more burning, til the crying stops but it only is making me cry more....i wonder why im still here nite after nite....just an outcast looking for a home, ill never find one, i dont belong here...i dont belong at WoM or dt/at, i dont belong anywhere anymore
    screw this life
    screw my burning body
    i wish i were dead
  2. Blue bell

Blue bell Active Member

Anathema, i am sorry to hear how bad you are feeling and i hope that you are feeling alittle better now. I cant imagine hope hard it must be for you to know that your grandparents saw your cuts and didnt respond. When we self harm we are doing it because our pain is to much, and to think that you are not being seen by those around you is so sad.

We are here and we are listening to your pain. My thought are with you and i hope you are ok.

please stay safe

Blue bell
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.