Screw living!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, May 2, 2014.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Grrr!! Fuck everything, i can't be bothered anymore. stupid fucking job and people and having to give a shit. so depressed and no one knows and theres no one to tell. so fucking alone and just want to bleed and OD on anything i can find. just fuck life. i hate it!!!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry today was so hard for you hugs you are not alone ok hugs

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I am a little calmer now..Had such a rough few months and everything is too much :( I am overwhelmed with pain everyday and now add physcial pain to that list and I am wishing for it to be over soon...But as much as I want to commit suicide I have a bf and couldn't ever break his heart like that. However some nights I come very very close...

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Feeling "ok" today but this hour is hard. I feel alone and scared :( Although I can hear the birds which is nice, I might just pretend I am on an island somewhere :lol:

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

yes i need to talk, but there isn't anyone...so had a bad night. argued with my bf and i walked out so then he chased me and everything was crazy..then it was ok but we argued more and then i made him tea and we just had the most amazing cuddle. i felt everything just go away as he held me so tight...so im sat here crying because i can't get these images out of my head. i can see me just lying still in a coffin as he cries his heart out, and this is tearing me apart. thats how scrwed my head is. i love him to infinity and back but also i am so suicidal. then i think about getting old together and if he died first i couldn't even breathe...ugh, all this in my head..im losing control of myself....