Screw this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by eclipse, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eclipse

eclipse New Member

Screw this I'm leaving to die to day, I can't wait a week this sucks
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What has gone on this week to make things so bad for you?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please PM me or someone else to talk about this...and as Gentle asked...what is going on for you? big hugs, J
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2008
  4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

please talk to someone we're here to listen and support you. i'm sorry things feel so hard this week. sometimes life is just like that. the good thing is honestly it doesn't last. please hang in there, take care, and please no matter what you do please stay safe.
  5. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Repeat that statement to yourself. You'll be okay, be strong, and you'll get over the mountain before you know it. It's worth it.
  6. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I'm relatively certain that everyone reading this understands the feelings you express because we've all been in your position. Not precisely the same position, but at the point of wanting to end the pain. You can take strength in knowing that you're not alone. We encourage you to pause and contemplate peace for awhile, look for the good around you, setting aside the bad. A tough assignment, but one worth completing.
  7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

We are here for you hun

:hug: Please reconsider xx
  8. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Eclipse.. We all care for you here. Please PM me, or somebody. We want to help.

9. Job_006

Job_006 New Member

don't kill yourself Leonard
  10. eclipse

eclipse New Member

Thank you everyone....but I'm so fed up..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.