screw you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinkerLoop

if i get banned from this forum i dont bloody care cos it wont make a difference it would just remove the source of the hurt. ive known for the two years that i have been here people her hate me they trample all over my thoughts my ideas and me and im dun with it now screw it all

TinkerLoop

more upset than angry hun i am nothing on this site and i know people hate people i call friends dont even listen i warn then to stop me getting hurt but they carry on they dont listen

curtius

you feel like you must earn a status to be here?

then our mission as a site has been taken incorrectly....

This is a safe place Tink and you know that. You dont have to hold a status here hun, only be here. Its all we ever ask of eachother is to just remain....

In remnants we live.

~C

Hey TinkerLoop, I am sorry you are hurt and angry....I am not completely sure what's going on, but I definatly don't in no way hate you...and I don't think others do either.

You have done nothing what-so-ever then be kind-hearted that I have seen, and please don't use "status" as what to go by on determining wether other like or dislike you.

But, if you need to talk or YELL ...know I am here for you, I care and am concerned........please don't leave your part of our family. :hug: :cheekkiss

:flowers: for you :rose:

You are in my thoughts,
Carolyn.

(I will pray for you hun)

Z

zen14

Thats cause the only topics clicked on and read are USUALLY from sickasses that hope people do it.

I have four responces to my post.

Sad but true, suicidal people usually desperately need help, and are in no shape to help. While others are sick asses that only come here to read about us offing ourselves, because it takes away their bordom.

People secretly dont give a ratts arse if we die. It makes for good reading.

Delete the truth mods, but you KNOW im right.

Last edited:
Thats cause the only topics clicked on and read are USUALLY from sickasses that hope people do it.

I have four responces to my post.

Sad but true, suicidal people usually desperately need help, and are in no shape to help. While others are sick asses that only come here to read about us offing ourselves, because it takes away their bordom.

People secretly dont give a ratts arse if we die. It makes for good reading.

Delete the truth mods, but you KNOW im right.
It's not right at all. I'm not a mod but as a regular member here I can say that people do indeed care and people click the topics to read because many WANT to help. This may be a website and it may 'just' be the internet but for some people, the internet is the only source with civilisation they feel most comfortable with, even if it's not the only source, at the end of the day the people sitting at the end of these screens are real people, with real feelings and I'll try not to be offended that you called me a sickass. Recieving 4 replies for your thread is good. Them 4 replies were trying to help and give you support, like this site is here for. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat and I will listen. :hug:

Tink, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad but I'm sure not everyone hates you. When we have such a negative self image of ourselves we tend to think that others see us in that light too but they don't. Okay you may have had a few problems with some people from this site, even if you have it doesn't mean that they hate you. People do care and we don't want you to hurt yourself. Take care of yourself. :hug:

TinkerLoop

dont patronise me ive been here long enough to know what goes and what dont some of you may not hate but i do know there are people who do people who i can never be good enough for and they know it to.

so i give up i will be gone tonight

to those who hate me and im not good enough for you make think youve won by getting rid of me but for once in my life im the one gonna be laughing not you cos im getting away from it all

I'm not patronising. You can't please everyone and it's unfair for others (and yourself) to think that you can, or even to try to. You're yourself, be yourself, if people don't accept you for who you are then that's not your problem.

TinkerLoop

i cant get it right i never will i just dont belong ok.

as i wrote today

some things in life
just arent meant to be
im meant to live in strife
noone will love me for me

theres so much to hate
yet so little to love
soon it will be to late
to many shuves

i think they are my friends
but i get it so wrong
they are not my friends