Screw You!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
And while you're at it ..... shove it up your ass!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so fucking tired of members here telling me I'm full of shit and that I "didnt" attempt, that I'm LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Maybe I need to get some new age high tech device implanted under my skin so that you can link in to live coverage?????? Or should I go into chat and let you follow the progress????????? The last time this happened I ended up supplying phone numbers and doctors names for God sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough already. You try having as many attempts under your belt as I do, or try being 47 years old and not at the precious age of teendom or early 20's where the time spent saving your life is much more worth it, and see just how quickly you are released from the hospital. After a while even the emergency rooms dont care. They stabilize you and send you home to try again. My guess is that they make more money that way than keeping you long term. I'm chronically suicidal. It's a fucking illness!!! A damn hard illness to live with without the added acquistions thank you very much. When you see "account closed" under my username then maybe you and your ilk will be satisfied. Sorry to have been such a disappoint thus far!!!!!!!!!!!! Go get back on the high horse you rode in on and go straight to Hell!!! Support forum my ass!!!!!!!! And I thought I had someplace that I belonged. God I'm such a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C, im sorry you have been hurt by these idiots.
I believe you, i wouldnt think anything else.
You can only control your own thoughts, not others.
There is a world of difference between our age group and others.
Im glad you are still here, you are in my thoughts.
I have only hope for you, i have little else to offer.
But my ears and heart will remain always open to you.
Pete.

I have no idea what happened but please don't let the words and actions of those people you are talking about represent the rest of us.

You are a special person and have helped me out which I truly appreciate. Yes things are different for those younger than us for sure.

Please let this run off your back, don't dwell on it and remember all those here who are your friends and who do and will support you.

Take care.

Banned Member
are we all basically same age group? sorry for asking in your thread C. just i never know age groups of ppl.

***hugs*** again for you. i know how much that had to have hurt. ***holding you close**** (if you want)

hollowvoice

anyone who dont believe you itmahah has not experienced the trouble you have had

you dont need to supply phone numbers etc to prove how ill you are hon wtf

like you say screw them,we know how quick hospitals throw us out

you belong here please take care hon fuck em !!!!!!!!!!!

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
If anyone treated you poorly, I truly want to know this...we all have the right, in fact, the obligation to show compassion...this post has made me very sad and I am truly sorry...please know I am always here, and that you are very dear to me...some ppl's opinion must be discounted because they do not understand the power of their words and actions...again, I am so sorry this happened to you...in my thoughts and prayers, J

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
Im so sorry youve felt this bad. I dont know who has said what to you but please dont leave the forum. Im not surprised you are so livid no one has any right to question what you say and you certainly should never have felt the need to justify yourself by handing out personal information to prove anything to anyone! its hard enough to admit those feelings of suicide without being accused of lying about it. Tell the admin about whats happened and then let them deal with it for you but please please dont leave ok :) much love xxxxxxxxxxx:IrishDoll:

itmahanh

I do not fogive the person that said what they said. I do not apologize for feeling how I feel or what I want to do. I let my anger get the better of my judgement and may of offended some by the words I used. I apologize for the words I said. I'm sorry I dont know how to show anger properly. That is all I will apologize for. I know many members care about me. Thank you for the replies and support.

Giving someone the "boot" will not solve anything.If you are not even aware what went on as a site monitor then how can you judge the situation?

Just curious as to how one can quantify the unknown?

Banned Member
Yikes, let us tread carefully here.

C. is reliable. She is honest. We have no reason to not believe her. This is her thread. This is for her support. She is very fragile at the moment...can we simply embrace her please, or say nothing if one cannot?

icequeen

all i can say is that i will support anyone thru anything cos i care more for others than myself...but if you feel abused by others when you are in a dark place, its not easy to recognise if you are over reacting or whether people are being mean..the trolls will invade anywhere and will often disguise themselves. at the risk of being called naive i cant believe that anyone joining here would abuse another member...surely they recognise we all in pain as they are...and if they do...then they need something more than we can offer here as they cant abuse others in pain and expect support from those they cause pain. dont let the trolls eat you the battle is hard enough. ignore them and stay strong hun :IrishDoll::cheekkiss

Wastingecho

you're in the right place - totally agree - hospitals want you out as soon as possible

that's why we're here - because we need someplace where someone actually has a clue and people who get it are willing to take the time to listen and help as best they can

i'm sorry that you ran into some who wouldn't listen - i know how much that hurts

just remember that not everyone is like that and keep talking to those of us who want to listen

:hug: :hug: :hug:

IV2010

Oh hun! I'm so sorry you were hurt like that....
I understand how important it is to be 'heard'

trolls!! you know who you are and there's such a thing as karma..

I can hear your anger hun and it's very justified...remember there are people here who care about you and believe what you say..

I'm glad you 'let it out' and I hope it made you feel better.:arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00