screwed up bigtime

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Today was my first exam and already I messed up big time, the exam counts for 60% of my final grade in that class and I did poorly on it to say the lease. I was barley able to form coherent sentences, I don't even know if hy handwriting was legiable, my answers for the mutiple choice was basically guess work, I will be lucky if I pull out a D. I dont see any point in going on, I needed to do well in school this year, I have failed to do that, any dreams or hopes I had for the future are dashed, I will never amount to anything.
  2. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who thinks it's dumb a whole course can be determined in one test?

It makes more sense to take multiple tests. Maybe the person was ill that day, or had something on their mind. But nope you're screwed in one test.
  3. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I am so sorry you had such a hard time, I hope for the best outcome.
  4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

You will learn friend that money isn't everything, and success can be won when you do it for the right reasons. I will pray for you, and I hope you see what really matters in this life one day. :hug:
  5. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear this, I don't think there's anything worse than knowing you've messed up something so important. But very often we find that we've actually done better than we thought, so don't give up hope entirely.

Are you able to ask for mitigating circumstances? You may have to have an uncomfortable conversation about how bad things are for you, but it might be worth it if they will take it into account when marking your exam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.