Screwed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jen23, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

I've had enough. I've got all this crap building up and putting so much pressure on me and I can't deal with it anymore. For every problem, I've been shown the solution, but within hours the solution has been pulled out from under me. I can't cope with it. I've been stupid and let myself get my hopes up and it turns out to be a load of shite. Everything's been happening all at once and I see an answer to my problem then have it all crash down around me. It's the constant ups and downs I can't deal with. It's bad enough knowing the situations are hopeless without the false hope on top of it. I give up.

2. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

Thats how I feel. Screwed with false hopes everyday.

3. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

It's so pointless. All it does is make your existing problems worse.

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hi Jen & welcome to SF.

Can you try & tackle 1 problem at a time, maybe make a list to see what's best to start off with? I know when there are a million things going through your head then it's really easy to lose perspective & never see an end to things.

Here if you ever want to talk.

:hug: Claire xx

5. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply. I've tried dealing with one problem at a time, but they've all popped up at the same time. One after the other.

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

:hug:

That's why I suggested writing them down, when they are going through your head then you can become overwhelmed very quickly by them all.

Do you see a counsellor at Uni or anything like that? Most of them have services in place.

7. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

I have an appointment with the counsellor at uni in a few weeks. It's just a bit too late. I've been at uni 2 1/2 years, all my lecturers know what's going on with me and they've only just gave me an appointment.

8. BusterB

BusterB Member

your STILL at uni tho...so your not too bad. I left drama school, and they dont take just anyone. so hang on in there, its not SO bad is it? :wink:

You can try and try but you'll never be as big a fuck up as me :laugh:

9. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

Not at uni anymore. They've refused to pay anymoe because I'm doing a repeat year.That means I now have no income somy house is at risk now. That's all I've got left. There's nothing else to lose. And trust me, when it comes to fuck ups, I'm the queen.

10. BusterB

BusterB Member

who's house is it?

11. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

I rent it from the council. It's just me and my son here and if I can't pay my rent, it's the council's house again. My son has a place to live if that happens so he's ok. It's just me that's screwed.

12. BusterB

BusterB Member

you have a baby boy....that changes everything. a precious life, so precious. id kill for a child i could care for. you have to be strong for your little angel. whats his name Jen?

13. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

His name is Ben

14. BusterB

BusterB Member

Hes a remarkable gift, also the reason why you have this strong need to keep trying i imagine? Are you studying for a better career, hence better life for you both?

15. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

He's the only reason I've lasted this long, but with everything falling apart around me, I just can't do it anymore.

16. BusterB

BusterB Member

no, you can, cause you always have and now Ben needs his mum. Your 23, these are early days and all you do has to be for him doesnt it? Where would he be without you?

Worst case, you leave uni and work for a living to support you both. You have hope, his name is ben.

Its not a competition but i have nothing and nobody, an there sure as shit aint a chance in hell this gay ass will get a kid anytime soon!!!!! :laugh:

You know im right x

17. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much.

18. BusterB

BusterB Member

Its what i was put here for :biggrin:

Give him a kiss from uncle B and you get some sleep.

19. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

I will. Thank you.

20. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Jen I think Claire gave you sound advice about writing down a list..You can tackle one thing at a time..Right now you should put finding a job as your first piority so you and Ben can stay together. And so you don't loose your house..Always here if you need to talk!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.