Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Sep 14, 2007.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

NOTE: This is not about anyone here obviously.

Do you have a kid? Do you have a child? Where the fuck are you?!! HUH!!! Seven years old, home sick from you school and you don't even bother to come home last night. You don't even bother to grace your son with your pathetic presence. You decide that your girlfriend is more important, your gambling is more important, your job is more important...EVERYTHING is more important than your son.

What are you gonna do when he gets old enough to realize that you are an asshole? You are a shitty father. What are you going to do when he turns to Papa or I and says, you were my family, not my daddy? Will you feel even remotely guilty for the life you've shafted him? Will you feel bad when he says daddy, auntie loves me more?? He comes to me Shaun, to ME, when he's sick, when he's happy, when he's sad. He comes to me to get fed, to get a bath, to get his homework done or a letter from school signed. He comes to me for love, for attention, for help. HE DOESN"T GO TO YOU

And where are you when your son is crying that he has a headache, that he doesn't feel good. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!! You are off with your teeny bopper bitch, you are off throwing money down the tubes in hopes to win some to move out, you are off doing everythign but loving Dylan. You are doing everything but spending money and time on/with your son. Buying your son a toy, or taking him out for a few hours, every 4-5 months DOES NOT make you a great father.

I had to stifle my laughter the other day when Laura said you were a good father. Love is blind they say. Why do you think Lauren up and left and Meghan up and left? Did you think it was because the love wasn't there anymore? NO, it was because Shaun doesn't know how to love anything or anyone but himself. Dylan gets shafted in all of this. Because of Shaun's immaturity, because of Shaun's lack of concern for others, because in Shaun's book he's number one, Dylan suffers. I will not let that little boy suffer because he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. I will NOT let him miss out on the good in life because of you. I know that's why I'm still here at 27 living in my father's house. It's because I love Dylan enough to sacrifice my life and my happiness. That's why I'm single, because I put Dylan first.

You know nothing about raising a child, you know nothing about loving unconditionally. You know nothing about concern for someone else. You are a selfish prick Shaun. It makes me sad you know. You were given a gift, a fuckin' gift. You have a son and you barely notice him. He has not mother because she left and you have no father because he's never around. I pity you Shaun for the simple fact that you have the gift of a little boy and your too blind to even notice and that my tragic.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Dylan!!! :sad: hope he's feeling better Kells :hug: will send him a pressie on facebook.:smile:

And :whack: for Shaun :mad:
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

TERRRRRRRRYYYYY :hug: thanks hun. He's got a lowgrade fever but he's complaining of a bad headache.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear he isn't feeling well Kells. I am glad he is lucky enough to have you for an auntie. You are the best there is for your sweet little dylan. He is so very lucky you are in his life. :hug:
  5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

kells :hug: I'm sorry that dylan has gone through all that hard stuff but Im happy that he got you to look after him. :hug: