Sean

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by morgan, Nov 18, 2009.

1. morgan

morgan Well-Known Member

Sean wasn't supposed to die. He was one of those precious invincible few, the ones who failed a drug test the same day they aced a calculus quiz. The ones who sang drunken karaoke pitch perfect. He streaked butt-naked through Walmart, high on a mixture of his beloved E and god knows what else, then got up to take the SAT the next morning. He got a perfect score.
    He hitched rides to class on the back of Freddy's motorized wheelchair. He read Get Rich Quick books. His band opened for a now famous rock band. He wanted to be an astronaut, the bad ass rebel kind of space cowboy. He wasn't supposed to die.

2. bmxbarbie

bmxbarbie Member

SOrry how did he die......

3. morgan

morgan Well-Known Member

Car accident. One of our friends was stranded at a faraway party with some bad kids. It got out of control. He was prepared to drive 3 hours to save her. The car crashed and flipped when he tried to get on the highway.
    No one knows if he was drunk but he wasn't wearing his seatbelt. He was too stubborn.

4. Sidewalk Slam

Sidewalk Slam Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. =[

I really have nothing more constructive to say but I at least wanted to say that. Sounds like he was a great guy.