Second Best

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by perfect-flaw, Jan 6, 2008.

1. perfect-flaw

perfect-flaw Active Member

I don't get it!

-worries that she might fry her keyboard with tears-

I met him, because he talked to me.. He thought I was beautiful, we became great friends.. Told me he loved me, was upset because I didn't think I was ready for a relationship, and then I fell in love with him...

I swear I didn't mean to! But he spent his energy proving to me he loved me, so I asked him out.. We started dating, then I let him meet my friend, with one rule.

"Do not fall in love with her"
    "Of course not, I love YOU baby"

Every single guy I've ever loved, crushed on, lusted for, or dated, has ended up leaving me for their obsession with my best friend..

And now, the guy who spent the most energy, time, and patience on me, when I wasn't ready for a relationship, loving and protecting me, has done the same.

I could be wrong.. I could be paranoid... But when BOTH hi and your best friend say they are sleeping, and yet you call them both, and your cell phone clearly indicates that they are on the phone with someone else..

I mean, okay fine, just because they left you and our brother (your best friends boyfriend) alone as they bowled, and danced to their music, laughed, joked, and just clicked, doesn't mean anything's going on...

What's wrong with me? I was doing so well.. I can't AFFORD this anymore.

I'm going to run out of places to cut, run out of sanity, out of patience, out of enough heart to piece back together to love the next guy.

I don't get it why people do this! It's like they enjoy it...

hank you for convincing me you loved me and wanted to spend your whole life with me... I'm so glad I was some form of entertainment...

WHHHYYYYYY

I WANT TO STOP CUTTING

2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

It must be heart-wrenching to open your heart to someone and then your bestie takes him away from you. Sorry, but what kind of friend does to their friend? Can I say this is no good friend and doesn't deserve you as a friend. You are worth more than second best. Please, try to control those urges to cut. You are hurting badly but please don't allow this hurt from your friend to hurt your body. Your body, and your sense of self deserves the care from you because you are devastated and frustrated that this has happen to you and probably hurts more than words can say that is why you have to try to be kind to yourself and your body.

Are you able to write a letter or talk to her about your concerns about your friendships, especially the taking of bf.

please nurture yourself

3. perfect-flaw

Oh, I just found out now that I was right.

She's dating my brother and has been for two and a half years almost.

And Sunday, their two year two month anniversary, my boyfriend and her hooked up.

My brother dented the wall

They continued to lie, until my boyfriend finally spilled to me.

I just.. cant believe my best friend, my only friend... is dating my boyfriend behind my back. WHILE she's been "in love" with my brother for SUCH a long time.

4. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

What a witch... she's not a friend of yours, that's for sure. Your ex-boyfriend (that's how it is, unfortunately) doesn't seem like a very good person, either. On the contrary, it seems quite obvious that he's a very bad person... even though it didn't seem like it, at all, before...

She's not a friend of yours... she seems evil, actually.

I'm very sorry for what's happened to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2008
  5. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

She is evil and nasty, no friend of yours and he is nothing to be so upset over.

I am sorry you are hurting, I would do anything to take the pain away.

I am here if you need me

6. perfect-flaw

Thank You guys.

Things will get better, I know it

:hug: